Standalone non-ATDS phone
Backed by a 288 page ROCK SOLID opinion letter! Calling wireless numbers was never safer™.
With the increase in TCPA class action lawsuits and the potential liability and risk for a business, every organization that places telephone calls to current customers, former customers or prospects needs a compliant solution for placing the calls.
What is The Compliance Phone?
The Compliance Phone™ is a non-Automated Telephone Dialing System (Non-ATDS) device that can be used to call wireless/cellular telephones in accordance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) regulation. The opinion letter is provided by TCPA attorney Michele Shuster, managing partner of MacMurray, Petersen & Shuster LLP and is based on a detailed review of The Compliance Phone technology by IP Attorney Christine McCarthy of Barnes & Thornburg LLP.
“Best solution on the market for a single user or single users distributed across disparate locations.”
–F500 Agent Channel Manager
How does it benefit me?
Ensure that all users are being compliant by using a non-ATDS device to call wireless/cellular telephone numbers.
Gain insight into all users’ activity through a web portal. Ability to generate reports and search for specific dialed numbers across the enterprise.
How to use it: Plug-N-Dial
Plug phone into the internet using a Cat5 or Cat6 cable directly into your router or modem.
$29.95 per Month for the Compliance Phone Service
- Unlimited calling within the contiguous USA
- An assigned telephone number
- Voice Mail
- Ability to transfer calls
- Ability to conference calls
- Customized Caller ID displays location main number or a specific number designated by the business
- Web Based Reporting that includes call detail
- Premium services include Call Recording and Call Screening (Federal DNC list, State DNC lists, Inhouse DNC lists, Wireless numbers and Existing Customer phone numbers).